Fury 325 is a Bolliger & Mabillard giga roller coaster at Carowinds in Fort Mill, South Carolina.
Trains get pulled up a chain lift hill that is 325 feet tall and drops you 320 feet at speeds up to 95 mph.
Error: Missing train type Riders are arranged 4 across in a single row for a total of 4 riders per Sit-Down
- Despite being the world's 5th tallest roller coaster overall, Fury 325 is known for being the tallest giga coaster due to its maximum height being above 300 feet and under 400 feet.
- As the 5th longest roller coaster, Fury 325 is known for being the longest steel roller coaster in North America at 6,602 ft.
- Tied with Steel Dragon 2000 as the 6th fastest roller coaster, Fury 325 speeds up to 95 mph. Fury 325 is the fastest roller coaster in North America with a chain lift hill.
- Fury 325 is B&M's tallest, fastest, and longest roller coaster.
- Fury 325 is the only roller coaster to go through two states - North and South Carolina
- Fury 325 is the tallest roller coaster with a chain lift.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.